Throughout the season, the Elmira Jackals players and the area’s favorite mascot, Blade, are active in the community whether it is meeting fans, bagging groceries, playing broom hockey, or collecting for the Salvation Army. For more information on scheduling a player or Blade appearance fill out the form below and the appropriate person will get back to you.
The Elmira Jackals are committed to being an integral part of the Southern Tier community through the contribution of charitable donations to local not-for-profit organizations. In order for your organization to be considered for a donated item or tickets and to ensure fairness and maximize reach, you must comply with the following guidelines:
· All donation requests must be completed on the Elmira Jackals donation request form and submitted via mail or fax no later than 14 days prior to your event
· Requesting non-profit organizations must have a 501©(3) tax exempt status. If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form
· We do not accept personal items that are mailed in or dropped off for signatures of players and coaches
· Requests for monetary donations will not be fulfilled
· Donations are limited to one per organization, per season
No phones calls please. All requests will be reviewed but are not guaranteed.