Sign up now for our 11th Annual JDRF Hockey Fundraiser! This year's event features a draft on March 19th, JDRF hockey tournanment March 21st, all registered skaters will get a ticket to the March 21st Elmira Jackals game.
The post-event party, including awards and an auction, will take place at the First Arena restaurant immediately following the tournament.
Your registration fee of $50 includes: One (1) ticket to the Jackals final home game of the season versus Evansville, and the post-event party. Raffle tickets for the auction items will be available for purchase at the registration desk.
Schedule of Events
10:30 AM - Registration and donations collected for those that did not register or donate online. Locker room assignments available. Women will use the referee room.
12 Noon - Group photo and speech
12:22 PM- Tournament begins
Immediately following the tournament, join us for the post-event party at the First Arena's 2nd floor restaurant. The event features a raffle, auction, food, drink and fun.
- The tournament is limited 120 skaters and 10 goaltenders.
- JDRF hockey draft day will be held on March 19th.
- Games are 20 minutes (running time) and each team will play 4 to 5 games. The losing team at the end of regulation gets one shot to win. If they score the winning team will get one shot to reclaim the victory. Team captains are allowed to shoot. A tie is a tie with no shootout.
- Please keep in mind that we have diversified skill levels and we are: raising money for a good cause, having fun while meeting new friends, and not trying to win the Stanley Cup.
- The rink personnel have been very cooperative with us and we need to reciprocate. Please pick up after yourself and vacate the main rink locker rooms ASAP so that the ECHL teams and officials can move in.
Your $50 registration fee includes a day of hockey, one (1) ticket to the evening's Jackals game, and a JDRF t-shirt. Additional tickets to the Jackals game will be available for purchase at $8 per ticket.
Now Available, Limited Edition Tournament Pint Glasses: $10
Special Edition Tournament Jersey
Available to participants who raise $150+ - You choose the name and color!
JDRF is the only global organization with a strategic research plan to fight T1D. Every dollar JDRF is able to direct toward research comes from donors like you.
The challenge we've set ourselves — to raise money and T1D awareness with JDRF — is modest compared to the daily challenges of life with T1D, which involves a 24/7, unrelenting cycle of blood sugar testing and insulin injections to manage the disease.
We’re already hard at work! We hope you consider participating in our event. If you’re unable to partake in the fun, we kindly ask that you support our efforts with a gift.
Thank you for your support!